Error updating owaecp access is denied
If Microsoft improves or changes these steps, I will update the script to match.
This is part five in a series of articles detailing load balancing for Exchange using the KEMP virtual load balancer (VLB).
We are in the midst of upgrading our email environment from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016. We also have FW and SPAM devices in front of the Exchange servers.
This morning I flipped the FW and Spam devices to point to the Exchange 2016 server.
Whenever you install the latest CU or replace the SSL certificate, all you need to do is run the script again with the proper parameters.
The goal of this script is to perform the exact same steps documented in the EHLO Blog post so you remain in a supported state.
You can find the script in C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Bin .The reasons you may have for adding additional OWA/ECP virtual directories are: The EHLO blog post does an excellent job explaining how you go about doing this.Basically, you add a secondary IP address to the Exchange 2013 server, create a new SSL website bound to that IP address, copy content from three different folders, set NTFS permissions, create new OWA and ECP virtual directories, and reconfigure the original OWA/ECP virtual directories to work as you want. :) Oh, - and this is very important - whenever you apply an Exchange cumulative update (CU) you need to completely undo everything you just did and reconfigure the settings all over again. That's why I wrote the following Power Shell script to automate the process.THANKSSSSS I’ve been searching for a solution everywhere and all I could find is craps like reinstalling IIS and things like that. Just hit the dreaded OWA blank page issue after Exchange 2010 SP1 Update Rollup 5 . Then m-u-c-h longer researching any number of ‘it worked for me’ solutions, many of which involve uninstalling & reinstalling the Rollup.This one has done the job and I’m finally able to access my OWA site. When all along, we could have simply run the updatecas.ps1 script. I just finished an SBS 2003 to 2011 upgrade, which has been a nightmare.